Hi everyone! I you've had a good week, and are ready for the weekend! I'm currently at the beach for a
few days with my family...it's the first vacation we've been able to take together in almost 13 years! There
will be golf, Bloody Marys, thrift shopping, ice cream, and putt-putt in our future, that's for sure. Here's
what I'm loving this week!
1. This jacket is amazing, and it's from Target! I love the (p)leather sleeves.
2. Nate Berkus does it again.
3. I just bought these sunglasses last week from Forever 21, and I love them! They look so much like
the Karen Walker versions that are so popular, but for a much better price!
4. SJP introduced a new shoe line recently, and I'm loving these blush numbers. I also love SJP, so
5. I'm loving this chic lamp from Lulu and Georgia! It'd look awesome in my office.
What are your plans for the weekend! Whatever it is, I hope that everyone has a good one!